Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does blip.me require my phone number?
- The blip.me service requires a phone number to identify each user for the purpose of helping you and your friends discover each other on the service.
- Why does blip.me require access to my address book?
- The blip.me service requires access to your address book to help figure out which of your friends are already using the service.
- Is there any cost to use blip.me?
- The blip.me application is a free download. Standard carrier data rates apply.
- Will blip.me message my friends without my permission?
- The blip.me service is built to only message friends when a user takes an explicit action to initiate communication.
- Which mobile platforms does blip.me support?
- The blip.me application is currently built for iPhone and Android.
- How do I delete messages on blip.me?
- The current version of blip.me doesn't support deleting messages. This is a frequently requested feature and, as such, we are adding it to the next release.
- Will the blip.me messages count against my text messages?
- Many blip.me users do not have unlimited messaging. The messages to and from blip.me will not count against your carrier plan text messages. There is just one text that is used in the sign up process to deliver your access code. All blip.me messages are delivered over the data connection.
copyright 2011 camino real, inc.